Join the Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce for our Business Before Hours: Annual Mayors Breakfast on Wednesday, September 21. Each year, we invite the local mayors from Riviera Beach to Tequesta to join us for this popular event. They will share a brief update on what has occurred over the past year and what is to come in the future for their designated municipality.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to meet your local mayors and hear what they have planned for the upcoming year.
- Town of Jupiter Mayor Jim Kuretski
- Town of Juno Beach, Mayor DD Halpern
- Town of Jupiter Inlet Colony, Mayor Daniel J. Comerford, III
- City of Palm Beach Gardens, Mayor Chelsea Reed
- Village of North Palm Beach, Mayor Deborah Searcy
- Town of Palm Beach Shores, Mayor Alan Fiers
- City of Riviera Beach, Mayor Ronnie L. Felder
- Village of Tequesta, Mayor Molly Young
- Town of Lake Park, Mayor Michael O'Rourke
- Town of Mangonia Park, Mayor William H. Albury III
Thanks to our Health and Safety Sponsor AeroClean, the space will have Pūrgo machines, which help prevent the transmission of infections with medical-grade air sanitization by eliminating 99.99% of harmful airborne pathogens.
|Event Cancellation Policy:
A notice of cancellation must be received by e-mail within 48 hours (2 business days) prior to the event. NO verbal cancellations will be accepted. Cancellations under 48 hours prior to the event, will NOT receive event credit in order to solidify attendance numbers with the event venue. All cancellation notices received BEFORE 48 hours (2 business days) prior to the event will be given an event credit of equal value. Event credits will be applied upon request and are good for up to 1 year from the purchase date. There are NO REFUNDS.
Premier Events (ArtiGras Tickets / Loggerhead Triathlon Registrations) and Special Events (The Leadership Awards Dinner / Holiday Mixer / Business 2 Baseball / Golf Classic) do not qualify for an event credit upon cancellation. Contributions or gifts to the Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.