The Tampa General Hospital Loggerhead Triathlon will be held on Saturday, August 27, 2022 beginning at 7 AM at Carlin Park in Jupiter, FL. The race course consists of a 3/8 mile ocean swim, 13 mile bike and flat 3.1 mile run. Awards will be given to the top 3 overall in each division. This is a USAT sanctioned event.
The Tampa General Hospital Loggerhead Triathlon is one of the longest enduring triathlons in the state of Florida. Dating back to 1985, triathletes have made the trip to Jupiter year after year to enjoy the magnificent ocean-side setting, the family-friendly atmosphere and the competition. The event has become a "must do" on the southeast race circuit and has spawned some of the top triathletes in the United States.
Please plan accordingly for the following road closures:
- County Road A1A closed from the main entrance to Carlin (Van Kessel Parkway) south to Donald Ross Road from 6:30 AM to 10 AM
- County Road A1A and the road to the Inlet Park from Van Kessel Parkway to the inlet closed from 6:30 AM to 11 AM
The Health & Wellness Expo will now take place the day of the triathlon! This means more activations, more participation and more giveaways on race day. If you're interested in having a booth at the event or sponsoring, you can sign up right away by clicking "Register Now" above. Click here for further sponsorship information. DEADLINE: August 15th
Presenting Sponsor | $20,000 SOLD
Official Body Marking Sponsor | $4,500 FINAL DEADLINE PASSED: July 20th (t-shirt deadline has passed as of 7/20/22)
Official Swim Cap Sponsor | $3,500 SOLD
Title Sponsor | $2,500 One available per area FINAL DEADLINE: August 15th (t-shirt deadline has passed as of 7/20/22)
- First Timer Seminar: Includes banner at seminar, whether virtual or in-person, and materials in first-timer packets
- The First Timers Seminar is a mandatory briefing for all athletes registered in the First Timer Division. It will be held at the Jupiter Civic Center at Carlin Park from 6 - 7 PM on Friday, August 26th. We will have a guest speaker along with the Head Referee.
- Athlete Oasis: Includes signage at food station in Carlin Park where the awards ceremony is held
- Course Sponsor SOLD (Signage DEADLINE is August 15th): Company logo on all ground stickers indicating start, finish line, and various transition areas, along with pre-recorded voiceover for intro or exit at virtual awards ceremony
- Water Stations SOLD: (Signage DEADLINE is August 15th): Includes signage at the three different water stations located throughout the race
- Volunteers UNAVAILABLE: Includes logo on volunteer application and volunteer t-shirt T-shirt DEADLINE was July 20th
- Bike Sponsor SOLD: Includes opportunity to be the exclusive bike repair company at race; signage and booth space at transition area
- Already SOLD:
- Official Coffee Sponsor
- Official Dining Destination
- Official Massage Therapist
- Official Yoga Studio
- Official Fresh Food
- Official Radio Sponsor
- Official Dermatology & Aesthetic Specialists
- Official Paving Lady Sponsor
- Official TB12 Performance and Recovery
- Official DJ
- Official Fast, Fresh & Bold
- Official Waterfront Food Drinks & Live Music
- Member Single Booth Space**: $400 SOLD OUT!
- Non-Member Single Space**: $500 SOLD OUT!
- Member Double Space**: $650 SOLD OUT!
- Non-Member Double Space**: $800 SOLD OUT!
Athlete Packet Supporter | $250 AVAILABLE (until August 15th) - Include your own print collateral in the Athlete Packets (up to 600) Special pricing of $150 for Table Exhibitors!
A notice of cancellation must be received by e-mail within 48 hours (2 business days) prior to the event. NO verbal cancellations will be accepted. There are NO REFUNDS.
Premier Events (ArtiGras Tickets / Loggerhead Triathlon Registrations) and Special Events (The Leadership Awards Dinner / Holiday Mixer / Baseball After Hours / Valor & Community Service Awards) do not qualify for an event credit upon cancellation. Contributions or gifts to the Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.