We are located in the center of West Palm Beach’s thriving downtown, two blocks from Brightline and six blocks from Tri-Rail! REG Architects is an award-winning architecture firm with over 34 years of experience in architecture, historic preservation, interior design, community planning, educational, municipal, residential, mix-use and commercial development. Our team is multigenerational and multicultural; a studio based and working environment, which is collaborative in nature and nurtures creativity with an emphasis on problem solving and exchanging of ideas. We have a great family and team-oriented work environment with great opportunities for growth.
1. Assist team with preparation of drawings through SD, DD, and CD phases
2. Measuring and documenting existing buildings (As-builts).
3. Maintaining and coordinating with consultants as per project
4. Maintaining all project drawings, specifications, and consultant’s work
5. Research and ensure compliance of design with Florida Building Code and other codes.
6. Maintain office standards and quality control protocols.
7. Organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated individual.
Qualifications & Education
1. Bachelor’s or higher in Architecture from a NCARB accredited university.
2. 4-6 years of work experience.
3. Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
4. Hand sketching of ideas and concepts.
1. 3D Software: REVIT Must.
2. 2D Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Adobe).
3. Bluebeam – optional.
Salary & Benefits
1. Salary dependent on level of degree and work experience.
2. Paid Holidays, sick time, vacation time, and parking provided.
3. Medical, dental and vision insurance available.
4. 401K Plan available.
You must have U.S. work authorization card to be employed at our firm.
Please send resume and Portfolio Link or PDF to: email@example.com
For more information about our exciting workplace and innovative work, please visit us on Facebook, Instagram, Linked in, or our website: www.regarchitects.com