Cloud Choice is a leading MSP providing Business Phone, Cloud and customized IT solutions for South Florida. Our customers are professional offices that outsource the majority or all of their IT support to us. We provide IT, Networking, Cloud Services and Business Phone Systems to our clients in a comprehensive set of packages. We value customer satisfaction, and our team needs to have the "heart of a servant" meaning we want our clients to be happy and productive.
Responsibilities for IT Field Technician
- Install and configure hardware and software components remotely or onsite
- Update/change/maintain Email and Groups for Microsoft 365 and other systems using powershell and other tools. Must be able to work in Powershell.
- Setup and upgrade systems (hardware and software)
- Wiring and connecting network switches and other devices including configuring vlans, VPNs and other advanced networking techniques. Configuration of PFSense and Unifi products is a big plus.
- Assist in configuring printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Connect and troubleshoot VOIP phone systems; program PBXs, update systems via cloud management tools. Knowledge of GDMS and Asterisk based systems a big plus.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues especially remotely via phone & RMM
- Associates' degree in computer science or engineering or related field, preferred
- A+ Certification, required
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience troubleshooting systems
- Proficient with Windows 10; other OSs are helpful
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with a range of software and hardware
- Willing to travel to client sites
- Knowledge of Connectwise
- Computer networking: 1 year (Required)
- Windows: 2 years (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)