This is an Entry Level Position.
Performs general network maintenance tasks and resolves low to intermediate problems immediately. Escalates more complex issues to a higher level of support. Provides technical assistance and answers to users’ questions, assists users by trouble shooting problems with computer hardware or software.
Essential Job Functions:
These are intended only as illustration of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves users’ problems with computer software and hardware.
- Answers support calls, chat, email, and/or other communication from users with inquiries regarding technical issues, connectivity, printing, and similar concerns.
- Consults with users to determine steps and procedures taken to identify and resolve the problem.
- Responsible for handling special projects, as assigned by the Director of IS and/or Network Administrator.
- Guides users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes.
- Arranges service by software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products.
- Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- Responsible for setting up and supporting Windows laptops, desktops and iPads
- Performs other related duties as assigned.