About The Client
Our client is a fast-growing boutique law firm located in West Palm Beach, FL, seeking a full-time bilingual Real Estate Paralegal or Legal Assistant with 5+ years of experience in Florida real estate transactions.
- A minimum of five (5) years real estate paralegal experience.
- Ability to commute and work in-office in West Palm Beach.
- Proficient in English and Spanish reading, writing and speaking.
- Handle intake of new clients
- Review and draft: Demand Letters, Residential Lease Agreements, Mortgage documents, Promissory Notes, Settlement Agreements, 3-Day Notice(s), Payoff Statements, Quit Claims Deeds, etc.
- Correspond and follow up with clients, lenders, associations, municipalities, and authorities.
- Establish and organize client files; monitor deadlines; input information into case management software.
- Experience in handling Florida real estate transactions, including purchase and sale transactions, lease, and financing transactions from commencement through the closing and post-closing process.
- Other general administrative and clerical tasks
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Exceptional planning and organizational abilities
- Ability to manage competing priorities and complete multiple tasks efficiently with little supervision.
- Analytical and strategic thinker who can analyze complex legal issues and recommend solutions.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ideal candidate must be able to work effectively and efficiently with attorneys, clients, lenders, title companies, surveyors, filing offices, and other outside organizations, and be able to work flexible hours and overtime as required.
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000