Announcing Our New Book: The Definitive Guide To Cybersecurity and Compliance For Law Firms
Co-written by Capstone IT CEO, Michael Borlaug and Amazon best selling cybersecurity expert, Al Alper.
You Need Top-Of- The-Line Cybersecurity And Compliance Systems
Inside This Book, You’ll Learn:
- → The three tenets of cybersecurity and compliance in a law firm.
- → How humans and technology both factor into the most effective and strong cybersecurity structures.
- → What technology is protecting the private data of you, your clients, and your company as a whole; as well as how these systems work to protect you.
- → Legal compliances relegated to you as a result of your job, location, the types of clients you represent and more.
- → Types of backups and their various uses, advantages and disadvantages.
- → When and how to test your storage centers.
- → Disaster recover protocol; including what consequences may follow and how to establish a plan for recovery.
- → Maximizing attorney efficiency by integrating technology into work processes.
- → How employee turnover can affect security, and what protocols should be in place for quick and secure offboarding.
- → What cybersecurity insurance entails and why it’s recommended in today’s threat climate.
- → How to tell which cyber-insurance policy best fits your specific needs as a business or individual.
- → What “good” IT support looks like for a law firm and how to find it.
- → The four types of IT support that you might encounter at a law firm.